QCFF FESTIVAL PASSES
EARLY BIRD DEADLINE EXTENDED TO SEPTEMBER 25!
The best way to enjoy the festival is with a Festival Pass. Until September 25th, 2017, you'll be able to save $10 on a pass. With eight screening blocks, you can see a minimum of eight films for $30 - that's only $3.75 per film!
But act fast! After September 25, the price for a Festival Pass goes up to $40.
Early Bird $30 Regular $40
Passes are available online and are subject to a $1.50 service fee per ticket.
Passes are available for purchase in person at the following locations:
- Quinte West Chamber of Commerce, 97 Front Street, Trenton Ph: 613-392-7635
- The Grind Cafe, 45 Front St, Trenton Ph: 613-392-1493
- The Heritage Cafe, 55 King St, Trenton Ph: 613-394-1333
- Quinte Arts Council, 36 Bridge Street East, Belleville Ph: 613-962-1232
- The Brake Room, 34 Dundas St E, Belleville Ph: 613-900-0767
Join in the fun!
When purchasing a pass, you will have an option to join us at the opening night reception for an additional $5. The reception will be held at the beautiful Trent Port Marina. Ticket availability is extremely limited so book early!
During the festival, single tickets will be available at the door 15 minutes prior to each screening. Single tickets are $8 and are good only for the screening for which they are purchased.